When you start a small business, failure isn't something anybody thinks about. But so many startup businesses don't succeed.
Ask Yourself These Questions Over and Over and Over Again:
1. What’s the reason for starting your business? THE BIG WHY QUESTION. Don't say I want to make loads of money, you will just come off as a dick.
2. Have you done market research and got customer feedback on the business you want to do? This needs to be ongoing to grow.
3. This may sound riddiculous but have you got enough money to survive each month? Include things like website hosting, wages, rent etc.
4. Have you got your business plan locked down for the next 3 then 5 then 10 years? You can’t go into battle without a plan, you’ll get defeated.
5. Have you got your website and social media channels set up properly? If you don’t do this your seriously gonna make it hard for yourself.
When it comes to the success of any new business, you the business owner are ultimately the secret to your success. Make failure never an option. Arm yourself with drive, determination, and a positive mindset, view any setback as only an opportunity to learn and grow.
Things to Help you Conquer the World:
1. Have a passion and love for what your doing, strongly believe in your brand and believe your product or service will fulfil a need in the real world.
2. Have drive, determination, patience and a positive attitude. When others throw in the towel, you are more determined to kick ass than ever.
3. Don't let failures defeat you. Learn from your mistakes, and use these lessons to succeed the next time around. Most successful businesses build on their earlier failures and use them as a learning process. It's important to remember that when things get hard, Don't Quit, Just Take a Rest.
4. Be kind and love your fellow human being no matter their background, and show this in your honesty, integrity, and interactions with others especially on your social channels.
5. Make yourself open to new knowledge and willingness to learn whatever it takes to succeed. Remember your not always right.
Work Hard, Be Kind, Believe in Your Brand and Amazing Shit will Happen Captain.