But what if, halfway through your interview, the dude hiring surprises you with an unexpectedly interesting questions? The good news is that I’ve got your back son, I’ve put together the kind of questions that bosses are really asking in interviews these days.
While they might catch you off-guard, they’ll also give you a chance to loosen up, and the interviewer like myself a chance to learn more about the real you just like we did with our little Chloe over here at Tim Marner.
1. You find yourself a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
2. How would you rate your memory?
3. If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?
4. How many clowns could you fit into this room?
5. How would you describe the colour yellow to somebody who is blind.
6. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
7. Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
8. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is the little suka here?
9. Ok so we are about to finish the interview now and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up you winning 10 mill. What would you do?
10. If you don’t get this job, what’s your backup plan?